- Zinc restaurant serves a variety of modern international cuisine, featuring seasonal artisanal ingredients, sourced from many local fine food purveyors.
- The Executive Chef at Zinc is David Omar. The Chefs de Cuisine are: Doreen Prei and Shane Loiselle.
- All brioche, pasta, desserts and preserves are made in-house.
- The seating capacity is 74 seats, including casual bar seating.
- Business casual dress is recommended, but not mandatory; the food is the focus!
- The menu changes seasonally with a new weekly entrée.
- Zinc restaurant is managed by Compass Leisure & Entertainment, a division of the Compass Group, in partnership with the Art Gallery of Alberta. They are industry leaders in foodservice and hospitality, specializing in the cultural sector for over 30 years. Compass Group also manages Petrie Court Café & Wine Bar, at New York City's The Metropolitan Museum of Art and C5 Restaurant Lounge, at the Royal Ontario Museum in downtown Toronto.