- The architect of the Art Gallery of Alberta, including Zinc, is Randall Stout.
- The interior of Zinc was designed by Toronto's II BY IV Design Associates Inc.
- The banquettes were designed by II BY IV, and realized by Credible Upholstery.
- The bar stools were created by ISA.
- The dining chairs were created by Skypad.
- All glassware presented in Zinc is crystal and is accompanied by Bauscher china.
- Zinc offers an amazing view of Edmonton's downtown core. Visible landmarks include Sir Winston Churchill Square and Edmonton's City Hall. Zinc is located in the downtown Arts District of Alberta's capital city.